Looking for a great, “let’s-work-together” style board game for 10 year olds?
Then it is time to work together to collect the treasures on this island and helicopter out before the island sinks! In this cooperative board game, you will join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise.
By working together, you will succeed by collecting all four treasures discovered on the island, and then make it to the helicopter pad and escape, all while the island begins to slowly sink…well, slowly at first!
This is a favorite for our family among the GameWright selections and hope that you enjoy it too!
- Ages 10 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- Playing time: 30 mins
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, cooperative
Why it is a good board game for 10 year olds:
- Allows children to tap into their sense of adventure: On an island that is sinking with treasures to be located
- Encourages problem solving skills
- Lets children discover their “press your luck” skills
- Makes a great family connector
- Lets children be in charge of their outcomes