Are you an adventurer? Are you ready to lead your team of adventurers and one researcher into the distant lands in order to show your opponents that you have what it takes to win?
Then it is time to play Lost Cities, the board game version! In this game, each player has one researcher, and some explorers, all set with the task of discovering distant lands while gaining points from quick decisions on when to explore each path.
This game has very colorful and creative artwork which is really necessary for capturing the imagination as you delve into discovering new lands while gaining your points along the way.
Why this board game is good for 10 year olds:
- It encourages imagination as a Researcher or Explorer
- Competition is encouraged, in a fun way
- Great for connection time of family and friends
- Can spark conversations about other lands that have been discovered
- Involves decision making to help sharpen skills