Are you ready to be one of two explorers that journey to remote corners of the world?
Discover the Himalayan mountains, the Central American rain forest, the Egyptian desert, a mysterious volcano, and the bottom of the sea.
As cards are drawn and played, routes of expedition unfold and points are earned by the two explorers independently (they do not travel together).
Feeling extra confident? There could be opportunities for a friendly wager if you so desire and lead to extra points!
Why this game is good for 10 year olds:
- Discussion unfolds about world travel
- Learn about other places in the world
- Imagination unfolds as players not only seek to get points, but imagine the journey
- Great for one on one discussion
- Encourages friendly competition